My Day Off

This week has felt like I've been working 2 jobs. My mom (who usually watches my kids during the week) is on vactaion so I was left with kid duty. I would do the normal "house husband" type duties during the day (watch the kids, clean, laundry, grocery shop, etc) and then work on my church stuff at night or anytime I had afree minute. Kirsten was great and kept the kids for a couple of hours on Tuesday & Thursday so I could actually go into the office and get some stuff done.

That leads me to today, my "day off". My day off consist of getting up and fixing breakfast for everyone, going to church to finish up some last minute yard sale details for tomorrow, going home and mowing the yard, then taking the kids to Beth's parents so we can have a much needed date night. We're going to see the Da Vinci Code. We both really enjoyed the book so I'm hoping the movie doesn't suck. We don't get to go to the movies that often anymore so when we do, I want it be be worth our time and not a wasted movie night.

I'll have a review of the film up tomorrow.

Also, I've updated "My Senfeld Quotes" and "My 2006 book list". Scroll down to check them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)