My Favorite Will Ferrell Movies


Get use to the next couple of weeks being full of "My Top" or "My Favorite" list. I guess it's the end of the year so that's just the kind of mood I'm in.

Beth and I finally got around to watching "Semi-Pro" last night staring Will Ferrell. Although it wasn't one of his best, it is worth a rental (Thanks Netflix)

After the movie it got me pondering where were my favorite films "featuring" (cameos don't count) Will Ferrell. Well here they are...

1) Stranger Than Fiction
2) Blades of Glory
3) Elf
4) Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
5) Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
6) Semi-Pro
7) Kicking and Screaming

Comments

Amanda said…
What about Old School?!

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)