My 2008 NFL Playoff Predictions or My NFL Kiss of Death

Here's my KOD predictions for the upcoming NFL playoffs. As usual don't bet on any of my picks as I have a strong 80% failure rate when it comes to picking winners.

AFC
1st Round
San Diego over Tennessee
Jacksonville over Pittsburgh

2nd Round
new England over Jacksonville
Indianapolis over San Diego

3rd Round
Indy over NE

NFC
1st Round
Tampa over New York
Seattle over Washington

2nd Round
Dallas over Tampa
Green Bay over Seattle

3rd Round
Green Bay over Dallas

Super Bowl
Indy over Green Bay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)