My Year In Review 2007 - The Books

For the past couple of weeks, I have been giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, I will list my personal favorites from 2007.

I beat my "most books read in one year" record by one book. This year I made it up to 25 books. Again I know for some avid readers this is no big deal but for non readers like myself it's the equivalent to climbing Everest. Now for my top 10 books of 2007:

1) "American Shaolin" by Matthew Polly
2) "The Bedford Boys" by Alex Kershaw
3) "Shadow Divers" by Robert Kurson
4) "The Unexpected Journey: Conversations with People Who Turned from Other Beliefs to Jesus" By Thom Rainer
5) "Under the Banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer
6) "Sex God" by Rob Bell
7) "Tales From The Wake Forest Hardwood" by Dan Collins
8) "Voices of Valor" by Douglas Brinkley & Ronald Drez
9) "Shame Off You" by Alan Wright
10) "What Can Be Found In LOST" by John Ankerberg and Dillon Burroughs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)