My Year In Review 2007: The Movies



For the next couple of weeks, I will be giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, to music, I will list my personal favorites from 2007.

The following movies were seen in theaters or released in 2007 and received at least 3 stars from me. Here are my top 11 movies of 2007:

1) I am legend
2) Into the Wild
3) Pan's Labyrinth
4) The Departed
5) Blades of Glory
6) Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix
7) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
8) Spiderman 3
9) Knocked Up
10) Number 23
11) 28 Weeks Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)