My Year In Review 2007: The DVD's


For the next couple of weeks, I will be giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, to music, I will list my personal favorites from 2007.

The following DVD movies were seen this past year for the first time. Some are fairly new and some are classic that I never got around to watching. Some are blockbuster hots while others are lesser known borderline indie films. Here are my top 17 DVD flicks from 2007:

1) Little Miss Sunshine
2) 28 days Later
3) Lucky Number Slevin
4) Usual Suspects
5) L.A. Confidential
6) Life is beautiful
7) Stranger Than Fiction
8) American Beauty
9) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
10) Sideways
11) Punch-Drunk Love
12) Everything's Illuminated
13) Waiting for Guffman
14) Adaptation
15) Best in Show
16) The Pursuit of Happyness
17) In America

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)