My Sink Kid


I'm upstairs getting ready for work this morning when Jacob comes running up telling me Maria is "in the sink". I thought he meant she was just washing her hands so I sent him back down to check on her. After a few seconds I got this sick feeling like he may have actually meant she was IN THE SINK. I ran down stairs to find my 2 year old sitting in the kitchen sink with the water running as she laughed hysterically. I wasn't laughing. She had slid her plastic rocking chair from the playroom to the kitchen and somehow was able to climb in.

Sorry for the sideways 1 sec video. I grabbed the closest camera I could to get a pic and realized after the fact that it was set on video for some unknown reason (Beth)

Comments

Kaylyn said…
oh joy! too funny! can't wait for those days... :)

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band