My Year In Review: Places


For the next few weeks, I will be giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, to music, I will list my personal favorites from 2006.

The following are some of the places I traveled to in '06. Some were vacation, some conferences, some youth trips, and some missions related. So here are my top 8 place I traveled to in 2006:

1) Chicago, IL (vacation)
2) Williamsburg, VA (vacation)
3) Estes Park, CO (conference)
4) Magnolia / Dover, DE (mission)
5) Garden City, SC (vacation)
6) Alpharetta, GA (conference)
7) Elizabeth City, NC (mission)
8) Atlanta, GA (youth trip)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)