My Final Book List Of 2006

The following is my final list of the books I read in '06. I had set a goal of reading 24 books and came up just short at 23. You can read which wee my top ten in one of my previous post.

- Auschwitz: A Doctor's Story: Lucie Adelsberger
- Confessions of a Reformission Rev.: Hard Lessons from an Emerging Missional Church: Mark Driscoll
- Generous Orthodoxy: Brian McLaren
- House: Frank Peretti & Ted Dekker
- Into the Wild: Jon Krakauer
- Into Thin Air: Jon Krakauer
- It Came From Within: Andy Stanley
- Left for Dead: Beck Weathers
- Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia: Book 4): C.S. Lewis
- Radical Reformission: Mark Driscoll
- Seven Principles of Effective Ministry: Andy Stanley
- Stop Dating the Church: Joshua Harris (re-read)
- The Judge Who Stole Christmas: Randy Singer
- The Longest Winter: The Battle of the Bulge and the Epic Story of WWII's Most Decorated Platoon: Alex Kershaw
- The Naked Christian: Craig Borlase
- The Unquenchable Worshipper: Matt Redman
- The World According To Mister Rogers: Fred Rogers
- Three: Ted Dekker
- Through Painted Desserts: Donald Miller
- To Own A Dragon: Donald Miller
- Understanding the difficult words of Jesus: New insights from a hebraic perspective: David Bivin & Roy Blizzard Jr.
- Velvet Elvis: Rob Bell
- Visioneering: Andy Stanley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)