My Sports Week: The Best Ever??


After hanging around 8th-10th place in fantasy baseball standings all year, I make an epic comeback to clinch the 6th and last spot in our playoffs (I had to take out Tyler to do it, but hey, it's every man for himself)


Greece rolls over Team USA in the World basketball Championships...


UNC gets beat by a weak Rutgers team (at home none the less)...


Duke loses (shut out) to a Division 1-AA school...


Team Greece (Aaron and myself) destroyed Team Gay (Kipp & Bobby) in two games of Rook...


And last but not least, Wake rolls to an impressive opening season win!


Yes, this was a great week in sports!


On a side note, RIP Steve Irwin :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)