My Office Alert

If you missed the season premiere of The Office last week, you missed what was probably one of the best shows they have ever done. The show was called "Gay Witch Hunt". Here are some terrific quotes from it...

Michael: I call everyone faggy! Why would anyone find that offensive?

Michael: I would have never called him that if I knew. You don't call retarded people "retards." It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded. And I consider Oscar a friend.

Jim: I can't say whether Dunder-Mifflin paper is less flammable, sir. But I can assure you that it is certainly not more flammable.

Michael: Did you know that gay used to mean happy? When I was growing up it meant lame. And now it means a man who makes love to other men.

Toby: Oscar’s really gay.
Michael: Exactly.
Toby: I mean for real.
Michael: Ya, I know.
Toby: No, he’s attracted to other men.
Michael: Ok, little too far, crossed the line.
Toby: Ok, I am telling you Oscar is an actual homosexual.

Creed: I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the sixties, I made love to many, many women. Often outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it's possible a man slipped in. Would be no way of knowing.

Michael: I'm glad that today spurred social change. That's part of my job as regional manager, but you know what even if it didn't, at least we put this matter to bed. That's what she said...or he said.

Don't miss another new episode tonight at 8:30pm on NBC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)