George: I think I swallowed a fly! I swallowed a fly! What do I do? What can happen? Jerry: He's a doctor. You gotta pay what he says. George: Oh, no, no, no. I pay what I say. George: I think you absolutely have to say something to this guy. Confront him. Elaine: Really? George: Yes. Elaine: Would you do that? George: If I was a different person. Elaine: Did you get a haircut? Jerry: Nope. Shower. Elaine: You're a little homophobic aren't ya? George: Is it that obvious? Jerry: I hate anybody who had a pony growing up. Manya: I had a pony! Jerry: Well, I didn't mean a pony per se… Manya: When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. My sister had pony, my cousin had pony. So, what's wrong with that? Jerry: Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just expressing… Helen: Should we have coffee? Who's having coffee? Manya: He was a beautiful pony. And I loved him! Jerry: Well, I'm sure you did. Who wouldn't love a pony? Who wouldn't l...
Comments