My Political Profile (or so they tell)

I ran across the following website: www.blogthings.com/howliberalorconservativeareyouquiz and decided to give it a try. Here are the results:

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


I am most proud of my 100% on personal responsibility and most surprised by my loose ethics - ha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)