My Shameless Plugs

Over the course of the past few years I've had the privilege of meeting and working with some wonderful musicians. Two such very talented artist I'd like to pass along are Cindy Johnson and Bethany Crooks.

Cindy and I met a few years ago when I was the speaker at a camp for the week and she was the worship leader. Since then we have become good friends and she has come several times to lead worship at The Refinery. Cindy is a national award winning artist and has opened up for bands such as Jars of Clay and Point of Grace.

You can check her out here: http://myspace.com/cindyjohnsonmusic

Cindy will be returning to The Refinery @ Main on Sunday, December 9th for our 11am service.

I discovered Bethany Crooks a couple of months ago when her manager emailed me to inform our church of an upcoming concert in our area. After listening to her on her website I thought I'd give her a try and invite her to lead worship at The Refinery. No one was disappointed. To only be a Junior in high school, Bethany has one of the most mature voices and attitudes I have ever experienced in a student her age. Based out of Statesville, Bethany is filling her weekends with coffee shops and church shows all around NC.

You can check Bethany out at: http://www.bethanycrooks.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band