My Movie List For 2014


Each year I keep a running list of the movies I've watched from that particular year. As I watch more and more films, the list will grow. On average I see about 20 movies a year in the theater. My 5 star ratings system is pretty straight forward...

***** I would own this movie
**** I would watch again
*** A good and enjoyable movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

So with that being said, here's my list for 2014...

1) Guardians of the Galaxy*****
2) Lego Movie *****
3) Grand Budapest Hotel ****
4) Lone Survivor ****
5) Dawn of the Planet of the Apes****
6) Godzilla **** 
7) Captain America: Winter Soldier ****
8) Big Hero 6****
9) Fury ***
10) Penguins of Madagascar***
11) The Boxtrolls ***
12) Xmen Days of future past ***
13) Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb***
14) Blue Ruin***
15) Amazing Spiderman 2 ***
16) Rio 2 **
17) The Nut Job **
18) Ride Along**
19) Lucy *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)