My Book Tag

My friend Mike tagged me to write this book blog so here it goes:

One book that's changed your life:

-Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli

One book that you've read more than once:

-Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli

-Fresh Wind Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala

-Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell

One book you'd want on a desert island:

Physician's Desk Reference. ...hollowed out, inside: waterproof matches, iodine tablets, beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket, and, in case I get bored, Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone. No, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Two books that made you laugh:

-Seinlanguage by Jerry Seinfeld

-Anything by Donald Miller

One book that made you cry:

-Walk-On by Alan Williams

One book that you wish had been written:

-The true stories of church planting.

One book that you wish had never been written:

-Any book in the Left Behind Series.

- Any book on the "right" church model

Two books you are currently reading:

-Simple Church by Thom Rainer

-Irresitable Revolution by Shane Claiborne

One book you're meaning to read:

-Any book by C.S. Lewis

-Now Tag 5 people: Joel, Kaylyn, Beth, Rhonda, Kipp

Comments

Kaylyn said…
You and three people on my street have the same swing. The swing is not what was taken- I am suprised you have not noticed what is really gone. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)