My Favorite Movies 2019 (so far)

I like to keep a running list of the movies I've watched from that particular year. On average I see about 15 movies a year either in the theater or shortly after its released for home viewing.

My 5-star rating system is straightforward...

***** I would own this movie
**** I would watch again
*** A good and enjoyable movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

So, with that being said, here’s my list for 2019 (As of December 23rd, 2019)

1) Toy Story 4 *****
2) Knives Out *****
3) A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood *****
4) Spiderman: Far from home ****
5) Avengers: Endgame ****
6) Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker ****
7) Fighting with my Family ****
8) The Peanut Butter Falcon ***
9) The Secret Life of Pets 2 ***
10) Good Boys ***
11) Jumanji 2 ***
12) Us ***
13) Frozen 2 ***
14) Dora and the Lost City of Gold ***
15) Aladdin ***
17) Glass ***
18) Isn’t it romantic **
19) Captain Marvel **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)