My Favorite Movie List 2018



Each year I keep a running list of the movies I've watched from that particular year. On average I see about 15 movies a year in the theater. I've also got three kids (15,13,8) so yeah we see a lot of kid flicks. 

My 5-star rating system is pretty straightforward...
***** I would own this movie
**** I would watch again
*** A good and enjoyable movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

So with that being said, here's my list for 2018:

1) Avengers: Infinity War *****
2) A Quiet Place *****
3) Venom *****
4) Deadpool 2 ****
5) Game Night ****
6) Black Panther ***
7) Ant-man and Wasp ***
8) Bumblebee
9) Rampage ***
10) Paddington 2 ***
11) Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse ***
12) Teen Titans GO! To the Movies ***
13) Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom **
14) Incredibles 2 **
15) Blockers *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band