My Movie List 2016



Each year I keep a running list of the movies I've watched from that particular year. As I watch more and more films, the list will grow. On average I see about 20 movies a year in the theater. I've also got three kids under the age of thirteen, so yeah we see a lot of kids flicks.  

My 5-star ratings system is pretty straight forward...
***** I would own this movie

**** I would watch again
*** A good and enjoyable movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

So with that being said, here's my list for 2016:

1) Captain America: Civil War *****

2) Doctor Strange*****
3) Hell or Highwater****
4) Deadpool ****
5) Rouge One ****
6) The Magnificent Seven ***
7) Eddie the Eagle ***
8) Hail, Caesar! ***
9) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ***
10) Sing ***
11) Pete's Dragon ***
12) The Jungle Book ***
13) The Secret Life of Pets ***
14) Zootopia***
15) The Brothers Grimsby***
16) X-Men Apocalypse***
17) Suicide Squad ***
18) The Angry Birds Movie ***
19) Finding Dory ***
20) Storks***
21) Batman vs Superman **
22) Whiskey Tango Foxtrot **
23) Barbershop: The Next Cut * (Don't judge me, I watched it on an airplane and it was the only free movie they had)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)