Format Change

If you've been a follower of "Jesusgreek" for the past few years or if you have just randomly stumbled upon this little blog by accident, you'll notice there ain't a whole lot gong on. My post are either repost from other blogs and articles I like or if they're my original thoughts then they're few and far between. Although I have lots to say and often find myself thinking, "Hey that would be a good blog post", between family and leading a mission organization / church plant I just don't have the time. So I think a happy medium for me would be to post my sermon / message notes each week. This way I'm at least staying somewhat committed to this blog and at the same time contributing my somewhat original thoughts and ideas.

Sure there might still be a random shared article or movie review update, but for the most part I'm going to try to jump back on the blog horse by keeping you, my followers (and by follower I really mean my mom), up to date via my sermon notes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)