My Favorite Movies of 2012


At the beginning of 2012, I had no idea I'd end up watching 25 movies this year. As you can see from the list below, the fact that I have 3 kids played a huge role in my movie selection. I thought about splitting the list into "kids" and "adult" but honestly, most of the kid flicks I saw this year were better then the adult ones. So here is my "favorite" list for 2012. Agree, disagree, it doesn't matter. Movie opinions are solely up to the taste of the person watching it. That's why there will never be a "best", just a "favorite".

1) Django Unchained
2) Avengers
3) Moonrise Kingdom
4) The Hobbit
5) The Dark Knight Rises
6) Rise of the Guardians
7) Wreck-it-Ralph
8) Jeff, Who Lives at Home
9) Brave
10) The Amazing Spiderman
11) The Lorax
12) John Carter
13) The Dictator
14) Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
15) The Grey
16) Hotel Transylvania
17) ParaNorman
18) The Pirates! A Band of Misfits
19) Journey 2
20) The Three Stooges
21) Man on a Wire
22) Woman in Black
23) Ice Age: Continental Drift
24) Madagascar 3
25) Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)