My New Must Read Blog (Part 2)

Yesterday during our Labor Day travels, Beth and I were discussing the "Stuff white people like" when two things happened: 1) Beth realized she really is white and 2) We begin thinking of all kinds of things Christians like. The list was long and a strange mix of funny & sad. Stuff like Corny Church Signs, Jesus Junk, WWJD bracelets, Left behind books, anything "Purpose Driven", and The Prayer of Jabez. Anyway I decided I would blog my own list of "Stuff Christians Like" when I ran across a guy who has beaten me to it. His blog can be found here: http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

The newer post are a bit reaching but go back to the beginning and the "stuff" is exactly what Beth and I were thinking. The entire month of January 2008 is dead on!

Comments

I sat and read this blog for awhile and was cracking up!! Thanks for the link!

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

My Resonse To Tony Nolan

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.