My Year In Review: The Music


For the next few weeks, I will be giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, to music, I will list my personal favorites from 2006.

I've probably listen to the least amount of music this year as ever mostly due to my fixation on our local sports talk station. When I do switch over from talk radio to music it's usually comes while driving around town or an a date with Sasha. Here are my top 7 CD's (why 7? why not?) that I purchased this year:

1) James Taylor "Live"
2) Charlie hall "Flying into daybreak"
3) The Beatles "1967-1970"
4) Johnny Cash "The Legend of Johnny Cash"
5) Matt Redman "Blessed be your name: Songs of Matt Redman"
6) Jars Of Clay "Good Monsters"
7) Michael Buble "It's time"

Comments

Kaylyn said…
Mike- Good Monsters needs to be #1! James Taylor? Man- I must be in the south!

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)