My Year In Review: The Movies


For the next few weeks, I will be giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, to music, I will list my personal favorites from 2006.

The following movies are ones which I watched for the first time this past year. Some were fresh and new at the theater while others were older movies I picked up on DVD. To qualify for this list, these movies all received at least 3 stars from me. Here are my top 14 movies of 2006:

1) The Prestige
2) The Lady In The Water
3) Superman
4) Rocky Balboa
5) V For Vendetta
6) Munich
7) X-Men 3
8) Cars
9) Capote
10) Sling Blade
11) Friday Night Lights
12) Kill Bill Vol. 1&2
13) Flags Of Our Fathers
14) Good Night And Good Luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band