My Football Fantasy

At this time I'm deep into my fantasy football playoffs. After a long a grueling season, all three of my football teams made the playoffs. My regular season finishes were 1st, 2nd, and 4th. This week will be the semi-finals for each league. I have been lucky enough to still be alive in each. can a triple crown be possible? Could I win the championship in all three leagues? A feat of such magnitude would but me along side the all-time greats: Jordan, Tiger, Brady, Jeter, and Ric Flair. I have to admit that when began the season, I was a little worried that playing in three leagues was a bit much. Then my friend told me was was playing in 10. So I guess if he's a "fantaholic" then I'd just be a casual player.

Whatever you want to call me, I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to fantasy sports, I have a problem. I'm a very, very competitive person by nature. I want to win at everything. And If I don't win, I'll try harder next time. I also seem to transform from a mild manner introvert to a trash talking heel (to use a pro wrestling term) in my leagues. I love being the guy everyone is aiming at. I love being the stick that stirs the cup. My "handle" in each league is "Greek Mafia" and I do my very best to live up to every pre-conceived connotation that name might hold. I know, I'm messed up. But it sure is fun.

If you'd like to check out my fantasy sports histroy, you can do so here: http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/refinerychurch
(yes, I have played in 46 leagues in the past 3 1/2 years)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band