My Wake Karma


A couple of months ago I posted a blog about what a "potentially" good season Wake Forest might have in football this season. I changed the colors of my blog to help with the "karma" of what might be something special. The something special just happened as Wake Forest won the 2006 ACC Championship!!! This is only their 2nd ever football championship (1970 was their last). They were led by the ACC coach of the year in Jim Grobe and the ACC freshman of the year in Riley Skinner. Congratulations on a great season and I was proud to do my part, karma and all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)