My Recent Travels Part Deux

A week after visiting Alpharetta for the Thirsty Conference, the family and I headed to Wrightsville Beach. Beth got a speaking gig at some conference so they put our family up at a really nice resort on the beach for a few days. We had never been to Wrightsville and after our trip we swore we'd never pay to stay at any other beach again. It was the cleanest, nicest, least crowded, and most beautiful beach I have ever been to on the NC/SC coast (And I think I have been to them all now)

Highlights:
- Sunspree resort was very nice
- The beach was huge, clean, not crowded, and covered in sea shells
- Taking the kids to the NC Aquarium
- Taking the kids to see the USS North Carolina Battleship
- Historic Wilmington
- Watching the kids play in the sand & ocean

Lowlights:
- Getting rear-ended at a stop light
- Terrible dinner at Water Street restaurant in Wilmington
- Trying to figure out how to get the kids asleep in the same room where we were

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)