My Favorite Movies 2017


Each year I keep a running list of the movies I've watched from that particular year. As I watch more and more films, the list will grow. On average I see about 20 movies a year in the theater. I've also got three kids under the age of thirteen, so yeah we see a lot of kids flicks.  

My 5-star ratings system is pretty straight forward...
***** I would own this movie

**** I would watch again
*** A good and enjoyable movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

So with that being said, here's my list for 2017:

1) Logan ****

2) Jumanji ****
3) Kong: Skull Island ****
4) Thor: Ragnarok ****
5) Get Out****
6) Their Finest ***
7) Star Wars: The Last Jedi ***
8) Dunkirk ***
9) Spiderman: Homecoming ***
10) Guardians of the Galaxy 2 *** 
11) Split ***
12) Wonder Woman ***
13) The Lego Batman Movie ***
14) Captain Underpants ***
15) Despicable Me 3 **
16) Cars 3 **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)