This month has for the most part has gone by in a blur. Several times I've wanted to blog about various events in the day-to-day life of this Jesusgreek but never had the time. So today during a much needed sabbath I'm going to try my best to recall a few random hindsight's...
- "No country for old men" and "3:10 to Yuma" were two of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
- "Twilight" was one of the worst. Beth swears the books are better but the movie may have done to much harm for me to ever give them a chance.
- My indoor soccer team at the Y may have went 0-8 this season but I met a lot of very cool folks and had more fun losing then I have had before.
- I've figured out I'm destined to be a loser the rest of my life. I've never played on a single winning team. I know nothing about the thrill of victory but I can sure tell you a lot about the agony of defeat.
- I finally got back on my bike for a trip around Salem Lake. I forgot how much I enjoy riding.
- Church has been amazing the past few months.
- The youth spring retreat was so indescribable that it will takes weeks to process all that God did. I know without a doubt we have the best students and adult leaders on the planet.
- I finally watched season one of "Curb your enthusiasm". It may be the most uncomfortable show ever.
- I'm convinced watching "Lost" makes you smarter while "American Idol" kills brain cells.
- My kids are so full of life and I pray daily that they keep that joy for life forever.
- Senior Teague makes Spanish class fun. If all my teachers had been like him I may have actually enjoyed school.
- I'm finding that I'm often way to worried about the physical and not focused enough on the spiritual.
- Just because someone has been part of your past doesn't mean they have to be part of your future.
- There is not a more pure worship leader / musician I've found then Cindy Johnson www.cindyjohnson.org
- I'll never understand why God allows me to have the life I do. I am so undeserving.