My Top Twelve Favorite Christmas Movies Of All-Time

1) Christmas with the Kranks
2) Elf
3) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4) Home Alone 2
5) The Santa Clause
6) Home Alone
7) Scrooged
8) A Christmas Story
9) The Santa Clause 2
10) Gremlins
11) Die Hard
12) Jingle All the Way

There's my list. I know everyone has a favorite and most people will disagree with mine but it's what I like. Am I saying my top 12 are the best? Nope. Just my favorites. I know a lot of people love the classics like "It's a wonderful life", and "Miracle on 34th street" but I see nothing appealing in them. I'm not saying they are bad movie, just not my taste. And while I also enjoy a good Christmas cartoon (Charlie Brown, The Grinch, Frosty, and Rudolph) I see those as more TV specials then full blown Christmas movies.

Comments

Kaylyn said…
I love your #1 but Brent refuses to watch it with me!! :(
I'll be watching that by myself this year! Good list!

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)