My Wanted Wicked Tickets


Beth and I are HUGE fans of the the Broadway hit musical "Wicked". So needless to say were were jacked to find out the tour version was going to be making a 16 show stop in Charlotte next April. As I anticipated the Nov. 30th sale date, I never could have imagined that I'd be competing to get the hottest ticket in the state. By the time the online sale started at 10am most of the 16 shows were sold out (in person box office sales began at 8am. People started camping out for them at 6pm the night before) Sadly I never got our tickets.

No fear, I just figured I'd be able to find some on eBay or some online ticket broker. Which I have...at a 300%-700% mark up!! Tickets that sold at the box office for $32 are going for $150-$200 and $100 seats are going for over $700.

Would someone please explain this to me: if scalping tickets is illegal how can brokers and ebayers get away with it??

I know this is a shot in the dark but if anyone has or know of someone that has a couple of extra Wicked tickets that they are willing to part with please let me know. I'll take any seats at any show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band