My Year In Review 2007: Worst Films

For the next couple of weeks, I will be giving you my "Top (insert number)" list for a variety of things. From books, to movies, to trips, to music, I will list my personal favorites from 2007.

The following movies came out this past year and I can say for all of them I regret I will no longer have the 2 hours of my life back I wasted watching them. To me all these films lacked either a good story line, good dialogue, good acting, or a combination of all three. Here are my top 5 worst films from 2007:

1) Happy Feet (actually released in '06 but saw in theater in '07)
2) 1408
3) Transformers
4) Vacancy
5) Bridge to Terabithia

Comments

Scott said…
I don't disagree with any of them but number 3... How can you possibly say Transformers was one of the worst movies of the year? It grossed over $319 million, making it one of the top 20 of all time! The special effects were incredible! You're way off on that one...
Mike G. said…
For me the reason it was on my list was it was such a letdown after all the hype. The special effects were fantastic but the story was generic / uncreative and the acting was terrible. You know it's bad when the robots are more believable as actors then the humans.

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)