Catalyst 2009: Chuck Swindoll

Chuck Swindoll
www.insight.org

Top Ten Things Learned During 50 years of Leadership
1) It's lonely to lead
2) It's dangerous to succeed
3) It's hardest at home
4) It's essential to be real
5) It's painful to obey
6) Brokenness and failure are necessary
7) My attitude is more important then my actions
8) Integrity eclipses image
9) God's way is ALWAYS better then my way
10) Christ-likeness begins and ends with humility

Five Statements To Live By In Leadership
1) Whatever you do, do more with others and less alone.
2) Whenever you do it, focus on quality over quantity.
3) Wherever you go, do it the same as if you were among those who know you best.
4) Whoever may respond, keep a level head.
5) However long you lead, keep on dripping with gratitude and grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)