Mexico City Mission Trip Update: Part One


From left to right
Top: Tim, Timmy, Kipp, Daniel R., Laura, Jeremy, and Daniel J.
Bottom: Gary, Mike, Beth, Jessica, and Sydney
Last week Beth, myself and a group of 10 others journeyed to Mexico City for a week long mission project that included the Passion World Tour stop, meeting with students at Unam (The largest University in the world, and serving in Tepito (the most dangerous neighborhood in Mexico City).

This was my 16th mission trip and by far the most powerful and challenging. Words and pictures will never be able to describe the week we all experienced. It certainly can't be shared in just one blog post. So I will attempt to paint a small picture of our mission trip over the next several days in a number of blog post.

I do want to thank everyone that supported our group with your prayers and financial gifts. We could have never made it through without the support of so many people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)