My Independence

Over the years my taste in films has changed drastically. Where once I was all about the big summer blockbuster, now I'm much more content sitting down and trying to find a diamond in the rough in various independent / non-mainstream movies. Some of these films made it to the big screen and may have even stared big name celebrities but because they were not the "normal" Hollywood movie and/or didn't come from a big production company they were overlooked.

Here's a list of my top 12 independent / non-mainstream movies: (in no particular order)

Waiting for Guffman
Garden State
Waking Ned Devine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Everything is Illuminated
On a clear day
In America
Life is beautiful
Memento
El Mariachi
Adaptation
Punch Drunk Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band