My Independence

Over the years my taste in films has changed drastically. Where once I was all about the big summer blockbuster, now I'm much more content sitting down and trying to find a diamond in the rough in various independent / non-mainstream movies. Some of these films made it to the big screen and may have even stared big name celebrities but because they were not the "normal" Hollywood movie and/or didn't come from a big production company they were overlooked.

Here's a list of my top 12 independent / non-mainstream movies: (in no particular order)

Waiting for Guffman
Garden State
Waking Ned Devine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Everything is Illuminated
On a clear day
In America
Life is beautiful
Memento
El Mariachi
Adaptation
Punch Drunk Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

My Resonse To Tony Nolan

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.