My Movie List 2016



Each year I keep a running list of the movies I've watched from that particular year. As I watch more and more films, the list will grow. On average I see about 20 movies a year in the theater. I've also got three kids under the age of thirteen, so yeah we see a lot of kids flicks.  

My 5-star ratings system is pretty straight forward...
***** I would own this movie

**** I would watch again
*** A good and enjoyable movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

So with that being said, here's my list for 2016:

1) Captain America: Civil War *****

2) Doctor Strange*****
3) Hell or Highwater****
4) Deadpool ****
5) Rouge One ****
6) The Magnificent Seven ***
7) Eddie the Eagle ***
8) Hail, Caesar! ***
9) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ***
10) Sing ***
11) Pete's Dragon ***
12) The Jungle Book ***
13) The Secret Life of Pets ***
14) Zootopia***
15) The Brothers Grimsby***
16) X-Men Apocalypse***
17) Suicide Squad ***
18) The Angry Birds Movie ***
19) Finding Dory ***
20) Storks***
21) Batman vs Superman **
22) Whiskey Tango Foxtrot **
23) Barbershop: The Next Cut * (Don't judge me, I watched it on an airplane and it was the only free movie they had)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

My Resonse To Tony Nolan

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.