My 2015 Manifesto
A New Year Manifesto
· Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death.
· Set God-sized goals.
· Pursue God-ordained passions.
· Go after a dream that is destined to fail without divine intervention.
· Stop pointing out problems and become part of the solution.
· Stop criticizing and start creating.
· Stop playing it safe and start taking risks.
· Expand your horizons.
· Accumulate experiences.
· Find every excuse you can to celebrate everything you can.
· Don’t let what’s wrong with you keep you from worshiping what’s right with God.
· Burn sinful bridges.
· Laugh at yourself.
· Keep making mistakes.
· Worry less about what people think and more about what God thinks.
· Don’t try to be who you’re not.
· Be yourself.
· Quit holding out.
· Quit holding back.
· Quit running away.
· Remember, if God is for us who can be against us.