It's Time To Move On


With Mike W's recent retirement announcement there has been a lot of discussion and speculation as to what this all means for me at Main Street Baptist. Since last September when Mike W. first told me of his possible plans to retire this year, I have been in much prayer and counsel as to what I needed to do. God has shown Beth and I that now is the right time for a new adventure outside of MSBC. I announced two weeks ago that I have decided to resign. My last Sunday will be Sept. 29th.
 
I am a much healthier and stronger man, pastor, husband, and father then I was six years ago when I first came to MSBC. Through MSBC, God has shaped me into the person I am today and for that I will be forever grateful for my time here. I can never express how much each one of you mean to me and my family.
 
If anyone missed the announcement, I went into great detail during my 9:00am message as to what led me to my decision and what's next for the Gianopulos' family. You can click on the link here: http://www.msbc.cc/System/Media/default.asp?id=49405 Then just scroll down and hit play.
 

You can also just go to www.msbc.cc and click on "listen online".

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.
- Bob Dylan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band