My Favorite Movies of 2013


1) Mud *****
2) Dallas Buyers Club *****
3) Gravity ****
4) Captain Phillips ****
5) Frozen ****
6) Oz the Great and Powerful ****
7) Star Trek Into Darkness ****
8) The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
9) Catching Fire ****
10) We're the Millers ****
11) Warm Bodies ****
12) Despicable Me 2 ****
13) Iron Man 3 ***
14) World War Z ***
15) Monster University ***
16) Thor 2 ***
17) Clear History ***
18) Identity Thief ***
19) Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2***
20) Man of Steele ***
21) The Conjuring ***
22) The Wolverine ***
23) The Call ***
24) Planes *
25) Turbo *

***** I would own this movie
**** I would watch again
*** Good movie but not worth seeing again
** Waste of time
* I'm dumber for having watched it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)