My Butterfly Effect

On Monday by buddy Sam called to ask me to watch a short film called "The Butterfly Circus". He wouldn't tell me anything about it except that I had to watch it and he'd call me later in the week to discuss it. So on Monday night I had 20 min to kill so I took a look. It was the best 20 min I had spent all day and will probably spend all week. It's one of the most beautiful films I've seen in recent memory and absolutely deserves all the awards and praise it's receiving.

You can check out the full 20 minute short film on the official web site: www.thebutterflycircus.com

Afterward I'd encourage everyone to check out the following site www.lifewithoutlimbs.org for more info on the leading actor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

My Office Quotes: Goodbye, Toby (Plus my thoughts on the Finale and Office Spin-off news)