My Summer Movie Reviews...So far

I had the chance this past week during some down time at camp to get away and catch a couple of my "must see" movies from my summer movie list. I saw the "Incredible Hulk" and "Hancock". Both were good flicks with Hancock taking the lead at the top of my favorite summer movie list...so far. So to review, here are the the films I've seen so far along with the rest of the top 10 I'd like to see.

Seen
Hancock - 3 Stars (Great story, action, and humor. Could have been a bit more cleaner with the language, not a movie for kids)
The Incredible Hulk - 2 1/2 Stars (Better then the first Hulk movie but still not up to Spiderman, X-men, or Batman level)
Prince Caspian - 2 1/2 Stars (Great action & story, poor dialogue)
The Happening - 1/2 Stars (Nothing redeeming about this movie)

Want to See
The Dark Knight (After M. Night, the Nolan brothers are my favorite writers/directors)
Indiana Jones (Can my childhood hero live up to my childhood memories)
Step Brothers (Go watch the trailer for Will Ferrell's newest film and you'll see why it's top 10)
Get Smart (Steve Carrell = Funny stuff)
The Mummy 3 (We'll just forget Scorpion King ever happened)
Tropic Thunder (Ben Stiller making a movie-within-a-movie comedy about the Vietnam War - how can that miss?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "Crazy Love" Small Group Discussion Questions

Her Story: Does Satan really exist? Many United Methodists see evil as more subtle.

His Story: The Beginning of the End for the David Crowder Band